30.5.09

nightly shift

This is last night shift I have to face with my sleeping desire within this week. I have created many activities for waking me up such as reading, listening and writing stuff like this. Oh yeah I found the other meaning of writing untruthful story ( chuyện nhảm nhí từ của vdict :0) I made up for bearing whole night and for you my green tea be bé gì đó.

Dont you imagine how situation I am with the sleeping bag under my desk table...only 1 word to describe "cute". Actually I'm always cute or so cute whatever I do or whoever I am...hehe

I'm listening a very new instrumentals of music- morin khuur ( MaTouQin) instrument from Mongolia called
horse-head fiddle. How amazing it is and how emotional I am when to hear it. I draw very infinite landscape in my mind about Mongolia steppe. I still remember that your name may be steppe not gentle "meaning" like this, am I correct?

Hey do you know how to ride a horse? An idea flash through my mind for the next 3 year meeting, riding horse together floating free and infinite steppe. We collect every idea day by day and pick up take action someday

Last but not least, to be honest it has been long time I have not written many words not Vietnamese like this. OMG it takes more than 30mins I should practice more haizzz.


2 comments:

  1. Then i should have had your "thanks." honestly it feels a bit off reading your restless night shift in English, considering how clever u r wit ur words in V heheheh. I cant picture myself riding a horse, floating free or whatsoever. That creature is ugly @__@. But the idea of lying on a green field filled with either floral fragrant or woody scent from a deep dark scary forest is totally fine by me.

    Peace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'r right, cant imagine how ugly that creature is you...but totally contrary to me, I mean how wonderful and beautiful I am in that picture. :D
    Anyway, it was just floating idea thru my mind in restless night shift, I might think more whoever knows how creative I am to make up new things for our trip

    ReplyDelete