22.6.09

tasting Sing

It's not totally Singaporing if you just come there and travel few days to taste it, touch it and feel it either scenery or its realistic culture as one of my friends often has said and created new word for Sing-ring I mean Singaporing.

4 days in Sing in the third time brings me somehow familiar somehow strange or combination of those feeling sticks me many aspects of Sing culture during interesting chat with those friends living here for a while. They have to accept this is a place for working and very practical, money-oriented country where everyone only does care for himself/ herself.

I have chances to enjoy most of the interesting and exciting activities which is very unique in Sing such as Clark quay bar system, a lot of coffee shops bars discotheque restaurants...everything with many varieties of culture, designs from East to West, tradition to modern. I really enjoy it for sometime for the moment of being there in the midst of crowded people feeling the noisy, the live city and feeling being my existence somehow different from this kind of life.

Simply said I truly do not like Sing with clearly unknown reason though it has a lot of advantage condition living and entertainment. It maynot belong to me, small country but many ambitious people.

I think it's enough for Singapore and should move to another place really nice place such as Vietnam :D with pollution, crowd, jam, corruption bla bla bla....haha




2 comments:

  1. Im happy for u that at least u did enjoy it during ur stay over there even though u dragged on how much u didnt like its living style. Not every place can have it in an addictive-unique way like Japan, rite ^^?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Japan- again- it is always on your mind
    it may be the same to me someday, it should be hoho
    I will tell you the reason made me think much during my stay in Sing, someday...uncovered reason

    ReplyDelete